Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Countdown



Every year we put up this Advent Calendar. I don't know how many years we have had it, but I do know even Brandan has enjoyed it. There is always an arguement over whose day it is to put in the little felt star, candy cane, etc. I have even, in the past, told one to put it in and then take it out (unknown to him of course) for the next youngest to have a turn so that everyone has a daily turn! This year though, I thought it would be only Tuck participating...but no, I am happy to say Keyto has asked Tuck a couple of times if he could. And Tuck politely agreed! Makes me smile to see my older boys still have the Spirit. Brando loves the Christmas movies on TV and updates me daily with the selection for the evening.

I hope you have a joyous daily Countdown. Remember it is the little things that make the Season so special.

Hugs,
K

No comments: