Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A New Year


One of my 2009 goals is to step out of my comfort zone and take more classes online and in person, comment more on blogs, and do a few online swaps! Well, that seems like more than one goal, but to me they are all tied in together to participate in more creative and social ventures. Maybe that should be the actual goal...

So as soon as our local sb store has a class I am interested in I am going to sign up! Last year I did two of Teresa McFayden's EZines and loved them and actually created many of the projects.

This year I have signed up for ArtsyMama's A Year of Color. So far, it is fabulous! There are project, great link, decorating, party ideas...it is endless inspiration. I believe I am also going to sign up the first swap associated with this class!

Lisa Pace is also doing a Cupid's Workshop. Her work is beautiful. I am excited to learn some new techniques from her.

And finally, I am once again taking Teresa McFayden's BellaEzine. She is so talented. I wish I had half her stash of vintage goodies. She has such a cute way of wording her posts.
If you sign up for any of these let me know so I can keep a look out for you!
Have a creative and blissful day!
Hugs,
K

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Good for you! I took one of Teresa's ezines and had a blast...hated to see it end. And been meaning to sign up for a year of color...waited too long I guess. There are some great classes at TCS coming up. I'm taking a journal class in April...sign up with me!

c

PS, I need to come see you...my niece is looking for wedding invitaions. Do ya'll do?