Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Paper Cowgirl ATC's

This is the start of my ATC's I made to trade at Paper Cowgirl.
I had never done an ATC before so it was a learning experience and lots of fun.
We made 22 to trade plus 2 more to give to the PC creators!

This is my finished card all wrapped up and ready to go.

There is a little flower under the red bandana.

I used my charcoal pencil to create the dots and smeared them with my finger a little bit.

This is all thebeautiful and creative ATC's that I received!
So much fun to see the different ideas and techniques that each girl used.


Have a super day!
Hugs, K

3 comments:

Cindy said...

You all did such a fantastic job on each and everyone. I was so tickled to receive mine...they are lovely. I'm still playing catchup and hoping to get some thank yous out this week for mine. I just love em. You done great gurl! :D

hugs,
c

Kerri said...

Thank you Cindy! Your a sweetie
Hugs,
K

Pam Sivage said...

Your ATC cards look fantastic! Love the splash of red with the bandanda. Looks like you got some beautiful cards to really enjoy!