Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Day!


Birthday breakfast of cinnamon rolls. Lucky Keyto, I was the only one singing to him at 6:30 in the morning!!
Finally, after waiting all day, he got to open all those cards and one big present! He hit the jackpot. I can see some shopping in the very near future.

Thanks to all our family! He had a great day and loved loved loved all his gifts! We took him to eat at Chili's Friday night after Brando finally got finished with baseball. Tuck got to spend the night with a little buddy. I had him ask Keyto if he minded that he went to his friends' and Keyto said..."have fun". Happy Birthday to him from Tuck's friend!! Keyto had just gotten finished asking me to get Tuck to leave him alone. I think Tuck was little bummed he would miss out on dinner and the present opening, but he sure wasn't going to miss a sleepover either! I have to say though, we all thought it was a little weird not having "The Little Man" with us.
Have a happy Monday!
Hugs,
K

No comments: