Friday, April 3, 2009

My Estate Sale Finds

Love the colors of all this together. The plate was from the estate sale, the pitcher is an heirloom and the egg gumballs from Wally World!
The large pitcher is an heirloom that Brent's Great Grandmother painted. The other three items are from the estate sale. I really love white milk glass. You can do so much with it. Very Versatile. I love all the little crocheted red doilies and coasters. I already had some and had them put up, but thought why? So I brought them out to be used!

It's kind of hard to see but the top of the handel is detailed with little flowers. I got this to set up in my kitchen window to put my watch and rings in. I love the color of blue.
We got this little bluebonnet for Tucker at the Lawn and Garden show a week or two ago. I thought he might like to see them up close rather than as we are driving down the highway.
Hugs,
K

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What is it about red and turquoise blue that appeals so? I just love that combo...so bright and fun. You found some great goodies!

:D

-c