Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm a little bitty bit


behind in posting. This is my very handsome Dad AND my three handsome boys! They say I look like my dad and that my oldest and youngest (I think it's the glasses though) look like me! Do you think they look like my Dad? My middle one, from what "they" say is the spitting image of his Dad. I honestly cannot see it. I do however see lots of similar facial expressions in all my boys.

My Dad and Renea were here a week ago and we had a great time. It is always nice to see someone from home. It helps a little with the homesickness. We got to see some soccer, baseball(freshman played in cedar hill), eat, play, talk, shop and relax. It was a nice weekend, but of course, was over too fast. Hopefully there will be a weekend free of sports sometime soon that we can go home.

Hugs,
K

No comments: