Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fabric Cuff Bracelet





I ordered the kit for this vintage fabric cuff bracelet from her etsy store back in the spring and finally got it all stitched up and have been having fun wearing it. I love the feminine vintage look. I think I am going to make a couple more for Christmas gifts! When we to Lubbock this summer a friend and I found some crocheted runners and mats at an antique store that were 50% off!! Which was like $3 for one and they can be cut up and used on many projects! I am wanting a blue and chocolate brown one for this fall for myself. The bracelets are great stitching while watching a movie or waiting for kids to get out of school or practice.
It's rainy here again. We are getting as much rain this fall as what we do in the spring. Tuck finally got to play an outdoor soccer game last night before the storms hit. Keyton's still waiting and it looks like for the 2nd week in a row Brandan's baseball double header will be rained out tonight! My roses, hibiscus and geraniums are certainly enjoying the rain though!
Have a super Tuesday!
Hugs,
K