Sunday, November 23, 2008

Soccer Tournament








Keyto had a soccer tournament this weekend in Cleburne. It has been a long time since he has gotten to go to an overnight tournament, so we cashed in some of those hotel points and had a big time. His first game was at 9:15 on Saturday morning so he and I left the house around 7:30. Brent and the other two boys came down for the second game at 2:15. We had dinner at CiCi's Pizza before the 3rd game at 7:15. We played again at 9:00 on Sunday morning.

You can see from the pictures that it was very very coooold!! Tuck took the pic of me, brando and brent. He may be a little photographer...Keyto is easy to spot with his red cap and yellow cleats.

They didn't do too well in the tournament overall, but I think it was a great weekend for Keyto. They did win the 7:15 game!

We are getting ready for our trip home for Thanksgiving. I can't believe I only have two more days to work before we leave. I am soooo ready for 5 days of no work and lots of time with my boys. So much time with my boys that I'll probably be ready for work that next Monday!!

I put out most of our Christmas decorations today (not the tree yet) and cleaned out the rest so that I can take them to the County thrift store tomorrow. This way I won't have to do it when we get back.

Well, gotta run,
Hugs,
K

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Love the red cap! Great picutre Tuck! Our cold soccer days will start soon enough and I always dread that, those bleachers are so cold!