Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Scrapbook Layout

Noooo , not from me, but from Keyto!!
He had to do a Scrapbook layout for his Language Arts class about a pet.
I think he did a great job and so did his teacher because he got a 100!!
(Wally's not so cute right now after he drug himself thru a mud puddle under the fence
again last night to explore the neighborhood)
I am enjoying being home today because there weren't any sub jobs and because I have been fighting a sinus/hayfever issue (not an infection thank goodness) and barely have a voice from trying to get the attention of 6th graders on Monday and 1st graders yesterday! I am cleaning, getting ready for my BFF to be here tomorrow so we can hang out on Friday and for my Mom who is coming next week for Thanksgiving. Needless to say we are all so excited to see some familiar faces from home and spend some time with my Mom here at our home.
Hugs,
K

No comments: