Monday, June 16, 2008

What a Weekend

We had a great weekend! On Saturday we took the boys plus one friend to Hurricane Harbor. It was our boys first time! They had so much fun. Tucker wore me out going from one pool/area to another. Brent and the big boys rode all the slides. It was perfect weather. It didn't get too crowed until the afternoon. The boys decided they liked it better than Six Flags!

Brent had a nice Father's Day! The boys cooked him a strawberry cake and I fixed ribs and steak. He did do the yard, but the boys helped and the rest of the day was for lounging and napping.

I really enjoyed the weekend myself. I didn't put on a drop of makeup all weekend! It was great to just be with the boys and not have to be running around.

This coming weekend we are back to baseball and will be for about the next four weekends.

Tuck and Keyto are at soccer camp this week at the High School. Tuck was a little weary of going without me, but I know he will be fine with Keyto there. It will be good for both of them to get some skills training.

Have a great day.

No comments: