Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More Awards



Yesterday Keyton had his End of the Year Awards Ceremony. I took off and met Brent and Tuck at the school. Keyto also had a part in the skit they performed. He did a great job with his lines and was very funny. Keyton rec'd three awards. We are so proud of him. I can't believe he will be in 6th grade next year. He is becoming a very admirable young man. Sorry about the bad lighting, it was in the cafeteria. Don't forget you can double click on the pic to make it bigger.


I am busy getting ready for Tuck's Graduation, Awards and End of School Party. It is all tomorrow. I took the day off to be with the boys. My neighbors and I are giving our kids a little End of School Party here on the block tomorrow. Will be a busy day.


Gotta go finish party stuff. Will show pics of everything one day this week.

No comments: