Friday, March 11, 2011

Keyton's 1st Track Meet

Keyton has had two track meets so far.
The first was at our home track and the 2nd was just North of us.
He placed 6th in the 2nd meet in the 1600 out of 26 runners!!
I am so proud of him! He has turned out to be quite the runner.

I hope to get some better pictures before the end of the season.
Way to go Keyto!
Well, we are half way through Spring Break. I am off tomorrow thank goodness!!
Keyto has been sick today, hopefully he will feel well enough tomorrow to join Tuck and I when we meet Trista and her crew at Main Event for some Laser Tag, Glow in the Dark Miniature Golf and some lunch!
I would give anything for a spring break for myself. I have a huge urge with all the spring weather to do some crafting and some gardening! The flowers are calling my name...
Have a wonderful Thursday, I know I plan to :))
Hugs, K

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Awesome Keyton! We are proud of you! Hope you are feeling better!