Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to

Last Saturday we celebrated 5 years at the store with a big
50's Celebration!
Lots of scrapping, giggling, and great food!
The owner, Carolyn (2nd from left in pink skirt), is alot of fun,
an amazing business woman, mom and wife.
She holds wonderful classes, always has the most update products and has amazingly talented designers and teachers. Sherri (not pictured), who is the Assist. Manager is incredibly creative and does the most beautiful work. Annette who is next to me teaches classes. I have been lucky to be in one of her classes and like the other ladies is incredibly talented.
Mary Lou (black skirt) holds everyone together!
I am very proud and blessed to be apart of this amazing store.
I hope to be there when she celebrates 10 years!
Hugs, K

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Awwwwwww, don't y'all look cute!!!! I'm glad the day turned out so fun...I can't believe its already been five years...time does fly. C has a great shop and lots of my $$$ goes there! LOL. Glad you are loving the job!

hugs,
-c
yapping cat