Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Last Days of Summer









The boys are outside enjoying the cool evening. Keyto is giving Tuck a ride on his bike. It's okay until Tuck's leg rubs the tire.....

It has been so nice the last couple of days with all the rain and clouds. I am really dreading the weekend when the temps go back into the upper 90's. My flowers are really loving the rain and cooler temps. I could sit and look at their vibrant colors all day.

I fixed the boys smores the other night and every night since then. We all love them!

Dudley still loves playing chase with the paper wads. Tucker played with him for about 20 mins. and Dudley got tired. He is still pretty active to be so old!

I am sorry for the delay in posting. Once we got back from our visit home, it has been non-stop getting ready for school and sports stuff. We have one more school event and then we'll be ready. I have a few more school supplies to get for Keyto and some uniform stuff tor exchange. I was hoping to be done by now...
Good grief! Sorry about the random pics falling anywhere.
Better go get these kiddos dryed off. Tuck and Keyto got caught down the block in the rain!!
Night!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

LOL! Our cat does that too! Plays with paper balls...isn't that funny?

c