Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Two Days in a Row!!
















Whewww! Can't believe I am posting two days in a row! I have lots of pics to share so I wanted to put up some more.
This weekend in Waxahachie we went to the parade. So that is me and the boys waiting for it to start. It was breezy and cool, but not unbearable. We loved the old tractor pulling the float. It just seemed so fitting to the small country town!

Downtown was the Victorian Christmas and every year this man comes and plays these bells. It is called Cast in Bronze. It was so amazing and very beautiful. I want to go back and get one of his CDs. I am a Christmas music nut! I have lots of music and drive my kids nuts in the car. They want the radio...not during Christmas though! Anyway this man wore this costume which at first glance was a little crazy, but really went with his performance. He would do some crazy moves and give some unusual looks. Very cool.

Here are the boys putting up the Christmas tree (shoot I didn't it again). Tuck was so excited we couldn't get the lights on fast enough. Time for a new tree though. Half the lights don't work so we have to add lights every year. It was a job I'll tell ya! Looks pretty now though.

Off to move Tuck along for school. Have a beautiful and blessed day.

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Looks like those boys are having fun, even if it is sideways :)
Love the small towns Holiday celebrations! Come down here before the holidays and we will go to Salado...beautiful!