Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you had one too! We missed seeing lots of our friends and family, but were very blessed that my Mom was here with us. We had a great time! We did a little shopping and lots of playing. The boys played numerous games of UNO with Lomi. The weather was beautiful so there was lots of outdoor basketball and football.

The sweetest part of Christmas Day was that evening, Tuck and I were snuggled up on the couch watching movies with Keyto and Brando. Tuck looked up at me and said " this is the best day of my life"! Wow! Brought tears to my eyes. He went on to point out how he loved his presents, Santa, snuggling with me and spending time with Lomi. I can't begin to explain the sparkle in his eyes and the sheer love and joy in his face at that moment. Life is good!

We will head to Brent's parents this weekend to spend some time with them! There will be some very exciting gifts for the boys, so tune in next week for the story!

Brent and I went back to work yesterday and as for me it is very slow. I have one wedding and one graduation I am working on. It is pretty cold here. I think today is the last day and it will warm up until the 1st then get cold again.

I will post some pics later of Christmas and our house decorated!

No comments: