Monday, September 5, 2011

It's been a long time...

It's been so long since I've posted, I forgot how to get the text first! Since I've already typed a bunch of info. and can't get it to copy and paste, we will enjoy the pics first today!



A SENIOR!
I can't believe it!




First year of High school and so far so good!



New York Mets backpack this year!
No soccer team from Mexico!
I have really missed posting here, but the last year has just been really crazy. I'm hoping my new position at Tuck's elementary school will give me a little more time in the evenings to do more. I also feel a renewed sense of energy will Fall blowing in. Spring and Summer are forever my favorite time of the year, but I will say that Fall brings a feeling of nesting and home.

I am feeling a stronger desire to bake, craft and be at home.
We had an incredibly busy but fun Summer. I have lots and lots of pictures to share, but only limited time. So I am going to start with current and slip in the summer pictures here and there!
It's a big school year in our house this year. A Senior, a Freshman and a 4th Grader make the year full of activites, emotional highs and lows, and lots of changes! I am going to do my very best to post all this for family and friends on a more regular basis than last year.
Sooo, onto the first day of school. It was also my second week of school so Tuck and I left the house around 7:00 which means I wasn't here to take pictures of Keyton and Brandan as I have done for the last 12 years! Luckily, they humored me and took pictures of each other! I am so grateful they understand how much they mean to me and how important these moments are. I missed seeing them off, but seeing how it is B's senior year, it is probably good I wasn't there to get emotional!
Hopefully, before the end of the day I can get Brandan's Birthday pictures posted and then this week some summer fun, baseball, and B's big cruise!
It's good to be back!
Hugs,
K

No comments: