Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day







We had a great Valentines Day and I hope that all of you did also! Here are some pics of the boys eating their fancy dinner (taco bell)! I did find the time to make them some cupcakes! They gave me a sweet heart necklace and red candle from the only store in town, who by the way was doing a booming business! It is funny here...they have these white tents set up sporadically in parking lots throughout the little towns that sell bunches of flowers. They had set one up in the parking lot where I work. There aren't many flower stores so they do a booming business. I thought it was so sweet watching from the store window at work, the different men, young and old, buying flowers for their sweetheart. Very touching...



1 comment:

psivage said...

Love the necklace! T liked it too!