Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Feast

Thankful for: one adorable indian boy
The Thursday before school was out for Thanksgiving Tucker's class celebrated with a breakfast feast! There were donuts, muffins, fruit, and most importantly (to Tuck at least) McDonalds Breakfast Burritos. He ate two and some fruit, no donuts...can you believe it????
The teachers sent home a letter requesting that you pick between one of two items. My note said syrup or breakfast casserole. I did the breakfast casserole since I didn't think many people would want to go to the trouble. Well, I'm not sure what one Mom's letter said, but that teacher received...
a BOX OF PANCAKE MIX!!
I'm not sure where that Mom thought the teacher would be fixing those pancakes!!
We all got a good laught outta that one.
Have a super evening.
Hugs, K
(ps. is that a crazy face that little girl is making or what!)

No comments: