Monday, December 8, 2008

Grateful








We had a very nice Thanksgiving last week. I am so grateful that we were able to go home to see family and friends. I always need that about every 3-4 months. Hearing their voice on the phone just isn't the same as seeing them and looking into their eyes to make sure everything is okay. There is nothing like a hug from family. Everyone is doing well and so I felt very relieved. I spent some time with my Aunt Ann and Uncle George, saw my cousin Charlotte who was also home from Dallas (I see her in Lubbock but not much in Dallas, home is always where family gathers and we slow down to enjoy each other), shopped and watched movies with Mom, and hung out with Dad and Renea.

The boys played some basketball with Grandad. You may not be able to see from these pictures, but it was a little more like football. I love these pictures of the boys with my Dad. They were having such a great time!
Hope you had a great day today. Mine was soooo busy at work. Everyone needs their stuff done RIGHT now! I am working on 3 weddings, many Christmas parties, and some forms. But...one of my favorite customers came in today to bring me a beautiful poinsettia. This lady and her husband are so adorable and they just make me feel good about myself and what I do everytime I see them. They tell me how blessed they are to have found me (I have done alot of detailed work for them), but they just don't realize how they brighten my day, especially when it is as busy and demanding as it is right now.
Well, better get to bed. Busy day tomorrow. Keyto has his Band Concert tomorrow night. I am ready to hear some live Christmas music.
Hugs,
K

No comments: